General Information For Monthly Chapter Meetings
- Event Calendar - Where can I see a list of meetings and events at OSPMI?
- Typical Agenda - When does the meeting start and what is the agenda?
- Pricing for dinner meetings - How much does it cost?
- Walk-Ins / Pay at the Door - Can I attend even if I didn't register online?
- Credit Card Payments - Can I pay by credit card? Yes
- Online Registration - How do I register for a meeting?
- Meeting Cancellation - How do I cancel a registration?
A typical agenda is as follows:
- 5:30 pm - Registration & Networking
- 6:00 pm - ½ PDU networking session
- 6:30 pm - Dinner Service
- 7:30 pm - Presentation
- 9:00 pm - Wrap-up/Adjourn
Pricing is dependent upon the dinner option for the event. There is always a Presentation Only option which is $15 for non-members and $10 for members.
When viewing the details for the upcoming meetings, a link is provided to register online. This allows attendees to record their attendance as well as optionally prepay online for meals via credit card. Please login with your PMI credentials to obtain the member discount.
The online registration forms expire up to a few days before the meeting for the meal option. This allows us to tally the meal registrations and complete all the preparations for the meeting. The Presentation Only option remains open until the time of the event and walk-ins are always welcome.
Walk-In / Pay at the Door:
PLEASE NOTE: The event caterer requires a head count for planning purposes which OSPMI provides upon the close of meeting registration. Once that count is submitted, we are charged for the meals whether or not registered attendees are able to make it to the meeting. For that reason we are unable to honor cancellations following the close of our meeting registration.