General Information For Monthly Chapter Meetings
- Event Calendar - Where can I see a list of meetings and events at OSPMI?
- Typical Agenda - When does the meeting start and what is the agenda?
- Pricing for dinner meetings - How much does it cost?
- Walk-Ins / Pay at the Door - Can I attend even if I didn't register online?
- Credit Card Payments - Can I pay by credit card? Yes
- Online Registration - How do I register for a meeting?
- Meeting Cancellation - How do I cancel a registration?
A typical agenda is as follows:
- 5:30 pm - Registration & Networking
- 6:00 pm - ½ PDU networking session
- 6:30 pm - Dinner Service
- 7:30 pm - Presentation
- 9:00 pm - Wrap-up/Adjourn
Beginning with the 2014, the cost of dinner for members will increase to $35.00. Non-members will also see an increase to $40.00. Members attending for the presentation only (with no meal) may do so for free, but there is a $5 fee for non-members.
When viewing the details for the upcoming meetings, a link is provided to register online. This allows attendees to record their attendance as well as optionally prepay online for meals via credit card.
The online registration forms expire at midnight the Monday before the meeting. This allows us to tally the registrations and complete all the preparations for the meeting.
Walk-In / Pay at the Door:
PLEASE NOTE: The event caterer requires a head count for planning purposes which OSPMI provides upon the close of meeting registration. Once that count is submitted, we are charged for the meals whether or not registered attendees are able to make it to the meeting. For that reason we are unable to honor cancellations following the close of our meeting registration.