Learn how to use the CCR system
Once you obtain your Project Management Professional (PMP)®, Program Management Professional (PgMP)®, PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)® and/or PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® credential(s). You are required to earn a number of PDUs (Professional Development Units) each year in order to keep the certification. The full requirements are detailed on the Continuing Certification Requirements System website.
There are a number of ways you can earn PDU's at Ocean State PMI:
- Attend a meeting - Each meeting earns you one PDU
- Present at a meeting - We're always looking for help with speakers
- Submit an article for the OSPMI Newsletter
- Volunteer your time in the community or with OSPMI
- Work on an OSPMI committee
- Help Facilitate a study group
- Mentor someone studying for certification
- Attend a webinar
- Attend an event or course with an approved PMI Education Provider (more info coming soon about discounted rates for OSPMI members).
Here are some additional chapter programs you might consider participating in:
If you are looking to find PDU information for an Ocean State PMI meeting you have attended, sign-in here and you will then find a “MY INFORMATION“ link in the left hand menu. In there will be all of the events for which you have registered. You can create and print PDU certificates for all of these events.
To learn how to claim your PDU's - Access the tutorial we have compiled here.
To learn more about the PDU Category Structure and Policies, click here.